Let’s Rent Gloucestershire Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
Let’s Rent Gloucestershire limited is incorporated in England and are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. All personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with that act.
Let’s Rent Gloucestershire may collect information from you when you register with us, through the use of on and offline forms, such as survey and also automatically when you visit Let’s Rent Gloucestershire online.
By registering to use the services provided by the above company you will be deemed to consent to our use of your personal information in the ways indicated below.
The information collected by the methods stated above may be used to send information via Post, Telephone, Email, Internet and SMS messaging and for the following purposes:
- To allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries on and off line.
- To deal with any requests.
- To allow us to administer your records.
- To allow us to credit reference (applicable to potential tenants).
- To allow us to contact you for user service.
- To store the information you provide in order to customise the content of Let’s Rent Gloucestershire, when you are logged into Your account.
- To make product and service improvements to Let’s Rent Gloucestershire.
- To keep you informed of new features and products available.
Communication sent to Let’s Rent Gloucestershire for the reasons listed above, is considered essential to the provision of the services that Let’s Rent Gloucestershire can provide. However, should you desire to 'opt out' you can do so online or by contacting us at 19 Painswick Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 2EZ.
By using Let’s Rent Gloucestershire’s site to advertise your property, the details can be viewed by anyone who has Internet access throughout the world. This means that your data is transmitted on an international basis. Therefore, by allowing your details to be placed on Let’s Rent Gloucestershire’s website and by communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement and to be aware of any such change. Your continued use of the services provided by Let’s Rent Gloucestershire will indicate your agreement to any such change.?